-
March 4th, 2006, 03:41 PM
#1
Ashley1972
Guest
Thanks to the suggestion of a very cool HB member, I'm going to attempt to make a doll for my mom's birthday in July. I want it to look just like she did as a child. I'm thinking an AGT 21 might be the closest. Can someone tell me what colors are in her hazel eyes? I also need pics of historically accurate clothing. I know Mom told me she wore dresses and pedal pushers(culottes) and they were very poor as my Grandma took care of her 10 kids by herself. Do any of Kit and Molly's clothing fit this time period at all? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 04, 2006 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks